Updated: Jul 24, 2022
Does anybody have a monthly TBR? I'm trying this out, I usually don't plan what books I read each month, but I really want to try to start reading again. I have a short list for this month, I guess you can say.
Here it is:
1. Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer
2. Saving Zoe by Alyson Noel
3. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
4. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
5. The Billionaire's Proposal by Olivia Saxton
6. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
I'm probably going to check out the audiobook of Fangirl to make it go faster but also read from the actual book. I'll keep you guys updated on that one, I don't know if I'm doing that yet.